Globe Fusible Links 450 Degree ML
- Used For Fire Protection
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
Mechanical Heat Activated Device
- Maximum Load = 40 lbs. (18.14 kg.)
- Minimum Load = 10 lbs. (4.54 kg.)
- Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Stainless Steel Components
- Flexible Eye Hook Connection
- Quality Construction Backed by the Globe Technologies Name
Globe fusible links are utilized as thermal release mechanisms in fire extinguishing systems for kitchens, industrial fire protection systems, fire doors, fire dampers and fire (and smoke) roof vents. Globe fusible links are manufactured to the highest quality for the fire protection industry and comply with Underwriters Laboratories, Factory Mutual Research Corporation and NFPA requirements. Globe fusible links are available in a range of operating temperatures ranging from 135 degree to 500 degree.
Globe Technologies is the world’s premiere producer of fusible links. Globe fusible links are made of eutectic alloy. Globe Technologies operates their own stamping and production facility in Standish, MI. Globe fusible links are proudly made in the U.S.A. Globe fusible links are manufactured to the exact specifications of ISO 9001:2015 in their stamping and production facility.
You have not viewed any product yet.